On June 11th-12th UMI will host a two-day Key Risk Indicators workshop designed for senior level management and key decision makers to identify, embrace, monitor and manage their organisation’s KRIs.
Whilst many organisations now have relatively well embedded risk/incident management tools, many companies have poorly developed or no key risk indicators in place at all. KRIs are designed to allow you to monitor risks as they evolve – successful use of KRIs will not only provide useful and timely information to the board/executives but can improve business efficiency and returns.
The UMI workshop will combine a series of presentations and practical exercises to prepare you for every day use of this key risk management tool. Led by Manigent’s Director of Consulting, Ariane Chapelle, the two day workshop will enable attendees to:
- Identify and specify an indicator and integrate it within your risk management framework
- Choose the right indicators to anticipate a potential problem before it occurs
- Embrace indicators as an effective management tool
- Collect the right information and work with effective indicators
- Determine the measures in selecting KRIs that offer insights into future loss events
- Comprehend the methods and strategies to use KRIs effectively
- Master the skill to learn how to avoid useless information
- Learn how to avoid subjectivity in Operational Risk reporting
- Explore new frontiers of working with KRIs
- Improve returns as a result of monitoring KRIs
About Ariane Chapelle
Ariane Chapelle is a professional trainer with 18 years experience in teaching and training both academic and executive audiences. She has a 12 years experience in operational risk, acquired in managerial functions in Internal Audit and Risk Manations (ING Group and Lloyds Banking Group), in academic research and consulting. She has designed, managed and run operational risk training programmes at ING, Dexia Group, Lloyds Banking Group, SocieteGenerale and Credit Agricole CIB and facilitated hundreds of training sessions along the years. She is the Director of Consulting at Manigent.
Ariane Chapelle is Tenured associate professor of Finance and Risk Management (UniversiteLibre de Bruxelles, Belgium). She has published books and articles on Corporate Governance and Operational Risk Modeling and Management. She is cited in the latest ORX re-search paper. She won two years in a row the Outstanding Speaker award in the MBA programme of Warwick University.
To download the full agenda for this workshop, click here.
To register your interest in this event via UMI click here or, alternatively, contact our in-house event coordinator directly: firstname.lastname@example.org